Are you a Financial Planning Administrator looking to join a highly respected wealth management business based in Chertsey?
In your role as a Financial Planning Administrator, you will be joining the support team who focus on assisting their formidable Senior Financial Advisors. Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Financial Advisors and Senior Paraplanner
- Writing out to investment and pension providers and gather policy information
- Produce regular client portfolio reviews, technical and industry updates
- Liaise on a proactive basis with the Senior Financial Advisor with regular and structured updates on cases
- Create servicing packs for Financial Adviser meeting and annual reviews
Financial Planning Administrator Requirements
- You should be an experienced Administrator with minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role within Financial Planning
- Ideally, you should have knowledge of investment platforms, their purposes and their operations
- Ideally, you should have experience of Intelliflo or other similar CRM systems
- You must be local to Chertsey
This long-established Wealth Management firm has an impressive client bank, with assets under management over £250m and sums assured of over £500m. They have developed a team focused on providing high quality advice and support to their clients. The company will support your professional development and assist you towards achieving industry qualifications.
Financial Planning Administrator Benefits
- Salary of £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
- Plus company benefits include pension and health care (subject to passing probation)
- Dynamic environment with great team working ethic
- Fantastic opportunity to be within a high profile financial planning firm
- Office based role with normal working hours (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm)
- Support to achieve industry qualifications would be provided
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.