A fast-growing InsurTech company is looking to find a full stack developer to join the team as it enters an exciting phase of growth. A vibrant company with a warm office environment and an engaging forward-thinking company ethos will offer a fantastic place to continue to develop your career.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable and follow industry best-practices around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a friendly team player, willing to share your knowledge and learning with others.
You must be experienced in an Agile approach as our projects are delivered in sprints.
Full Stack Developer duties include:
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective RESTful APIs
Essential Skills & Experience
• 3+ years development in .NET, ASP.NET and MVC
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2012+)
• Development of RESTful APIs from scratch
• Can demonstrate good understanding of current technology stacks
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest get in touch now!