JHE & Partners are excited to be working with an expanding company based on the outskirts of Bradford as they look to recruit an experienced, Part Qualified, Management Accountant.
The role will be to support the Financial Controller, working alongside a small team of Management Accountants. Offering study support and genuine progression and development, this organisation pride themselves on internal promotion and staff retention. The role will involve:
- Reporting and management of key P&L account headings including commercial commentaries and investigation of variances to budgets
- Balance sheet control reconciliations
- Managing key stakeholder relationships with internal senior management
- Process journals and other inputs onto the general ledger
- Involvement in budget and forecast preparation
- Monthly and quarterly SOX compliance
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Applicants must be confident with Microsoft Excel, handling large quantities of data. Enthusiasm and a desire to learn and get involved in all aspects of management accounts is essential within this organisation. It is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to gain valuable experience inline with their studies.
An immediate start is available, so please do not delay your application.