Supreme Recruitment Solutions are looking for a History Teacher for a secondary school in West London. We are looking for someone with experience, drive and desire to bring History to life- up to A Level.
The successful candidate will be a confident, creative and enthusiastic teacher of history, with geography or citizenship as a sub-specialism. The department is very successful and characterised by creativity, a strong team ethos and good results.Responsibilities:
- Provide an exemplary role model for staff through teaching, professional knowledge and behaviour
- Ensure curriculum coverage, continuity and progression in History and other humanities subjects up to KS5
- Take a role in developing and implementing strategies to raise achievement in key stage 3
- To assist in improving schemes of work at KS3, KS4 and KS5
- To assist in the departmental data to plan for and evaluate student progress
- To assist in the management of the financial and physical resources of the subject area
- To assist in the management, monitoring, evaluation and development of the work of staff and pupils within the department at regular intervals, with appropriate records kept
If you are a History Teacher looking for longterm supply apply now.
Full vetting required.