Assistant Head of English - January 2021 Start
Are a successful English Teacher who is ready to step up?
Do you have excellent leadership potential and would be keen to take on responsibility as an Assistant Head of English?
Could you support the Head of English in ensuring the best outcomes for pupils?
If you answered yes, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role! i-teachers is not a supply agency, we only work with permanent positions on a consultancy basis. Check out over 400 of our 5* reviews on trustpilot! Assistant Head of English
Person specification - Assistant Head of English
- Permanent position, starting January 2021
- Interviews to be held before October H/T
- MPS - UPS + TLR 2b (negotiable)
- Join a thriving English Department
- Take responsibility for Key Stage 3 Teaching and Learning
- Support new members of the team (NQTs/RQTs)
- Assistant the head of department with the implementation of a broad and balanced English curriculum
- Offer enrichment activities for pupils
- Qualified Teacher Status (UK)
- Strong academic background in English
- At least 2+ years teaching experience
- Outstanding feedback from previous schools
- Leadership qualities - strong communication and planning
So if you believe you have what it takes to step up and lead an English department, please send your CV today! Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 2-4 working days.
- Successful 11-16 school
- Part of a successful Multi-Academy Trust
- Strong and stable leadership team
- High pupil premium / EAL
- Located in Bolton, good links to public transport
- Ofsted 'Good'
- Passionate about staff and pupil well-being