Chemistry Teacher (KS3-5) - Outstanding School - City of Westminster
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Chemistry Teacher to work at an OUTSTANDING OFSTED school in the City if Westminster area for a long-term position.
This role would see you stepping into an Outstanding school which is improving year on year and aiming to Maintain Outstanding by the next Ofsted inspection. The school are improving year on year and have seen strong results at both GCSE and A-Level for the 2018-19 academic year and are expecting to continue and build upon this success this year. The school offer a friendly and supportive compliment of staff to make you feel welcome and supported while you work in the school. Behaviour is generally good and there are a lot of resources within the school to aid you in your lessons. This role will be for at least 2 terms but could go beyond this into the new academic year.
You will be working with KS3-5 classes, so A-Level and GCSE teaching experience will be essential.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Location - City of Westminster, London
- Position - Teacher
- Type of work - KS3-5 Chemistry Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date - immediately
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) - Ongoing (2 terms minimum)
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) - temp/temp to perm
- Full time/part time - Full Time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum salary £140 per day (NQT)
- Hours - 8:30 am - 4pm
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- QTS or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
- Experience teaching Chemistry to KS5 minimum or NQT status
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team