Baby Room Leader- Dalston E8 3DY Our client's high-quality nursery in Dalston are recruiting for a full time Baby Room Leader. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nursery room leader who is looking for a new opportunity.
Our clients Nursery is a welcoming space that engages each child. They are a complete childcare service run by an outstanding primary school teacher, with numerous years' experience.Full Time Baby Room Leader - full time hours, 40 hours on a rota basis
This role is perfect for an experienced Nursery Room Leader looking for an exciting new opportunity to help shape and establish an independent provider with a stimulating home away from home environment. The role will be both office and room based, working with the Nursery Manager to help shape the vision as well as be involved in business strategic decisions. We may consider an outstanding Nursery Nurse who is looking for their next opportunity.The salary is between £20000 to £25000, based on experience and qualifications, to be discussed at interview stage Personal Specification:
In Return you will receive:
- Level 3 and above Early Years Education and Childcare qualification
- Able to lead and manage professional childcare teams, to deliver high standards and results.
- Knowledge of Record Keeping and Key Worker Systems
- A rigorous understanding of the EYFS and the ability to fully implement all of its requirements
- A clear understanding of Ofsted's requirements and current legislation
- Annual appraisal linked to performance
- Free delicious lunch
- Additional paid leave for birthdays or anniversaries of choice
- a Bupa Employee Assistance programme which offers professional counselling services and legal advice.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC2376, asking for Lucy.
- Frequent training and development
- Full Perkbox benefits including a birthday hamper and free cinema tickets