Headquarters, Southwater (temporarily based from home)Salary:
Circa £24,000 per annumHours:
35 hours per weekClosing date:
Tuesday, 3 November 2020 10:00am
Do you have previous experience of executing data selections and reporting within a charity/client marketing based environment? If so, this is the perfect job for you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Selections Executive to join our Database and Insight team here at the RSPCA. The aim of the team is to deliver a data and insights strategy which guides the recruitment and development of supporters. All RSPCA campaigns are reviewed by the team for accurate and quality data selections and analysed for impact and insight in preparation for future campaigns.
As a Data Selections Executive, your role is fundamental to maximising income, increasing the return on investment through accurate and meaningful data selection.
Our mission to prevent cruelty, promote kindness to and alleviate suffering of all animals. We are looking for a proactive individual with a strong attention to detail.
The role will be based at our headquarters in Southwater but will be home based to start with due to Covid-19. What you'll be doing:
- Translating marketing needs, from all levels across the Society, into data requirements to deliver analysis, reports and data selections
- Designing and developing reports to review financial returns and KPIs on fundraising campaigns and recommending improvements for future campaigns
- Identifying key data segments requiring special attention, such as high value donors, to maximise ROI for all areas of the communication programme
- Provide analytical and statistical evidence to support the communication strategy
- Research, plan and implement new data driven processing analysis/functionality
- Acting as the Society's expert in knowledge of how data is held in the Society¿s Supporter Relationship Management (SRM) Salesforce database.
What's in it for you:
- Maths and English A Level, equivalent or ability to demonstrate similar numerical/statistical aptitude
- Proven experience of managing data, from various sources, to extract real insight to support strategic business decisions
- Previous experience of Salesforce Reporting
- Ability to analyse and extract data to derive insight, forecast and produce reports
- A basic understanding of legislative knowledge around data protection (GDPR)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) or ability to demonstrate similar Access, Word and Excel ability
- Proficient in SQL query writing.
You'll have an opportunity to work for the largest animal welfare charity in England and Wales.
We value and recognise our employees' contribution and are proud to offer an extensive benefits package that includes:
How to apply
- 35 hours standard working week;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days with service;
- a generous pension scheme with associated life assurance and group income protection scheme;
- access to private healthcare scheme;
- support for professional development after qualifying period;
- access to our employee assistance programme;
- we also offer free parking on site at HQ.
Please complete an application form which can be downloaded from the RSPCA Jobs web page along with a copy of the job description. Please note we do not accept CVs without completed application forms.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we will be holding interviews through Google Hangouts. For any part of the recruitment process requiring an onsite visit a full assessment will be carried out to ensure everyone's safety.
All online information and documents are available in alternative formats, including Braille and large font, upon request from the Resourcing team.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are at the heart of our organisation. We seek to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Ending cruelty, promoting kindness and alleviating suffering to animals.