Global FINEX is a division of Willis Towers Watson that acts as a knowledge base for Willis Towers Watson worldwide, with our teams of experts in Financial, Executive and Professional Risks providing specialist advice and services to our clients and associates.
We have 700+ colleagues based in GB, Western Europe, Asia, Latin America, North America, Australasia and CEEMEA, who act on behalf of organisations from global conglomerates and government institutions to regional practices and SME's. We are specialists who utilise deep industry experience to provide a tailored risk management solution.
Based in Ipswich, this role is focused on delivering technical and operational excellence to the Practice teams, ensuring that all outcomes support the overall strategic objectives of the business unit and effective, efficient, proactive and embedded operational excellence.The Role
- Operating across FINEX, you will work with the Corporate Risk and Broking (CRB) Operations and FINEX leadership teams to ensure that the FINEX team is working to Willis Towers Watson operational requirements, assisting in the implementation of new working procedures and improvements where necessary.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurate and CEM compliant
- Ensure that applicable Practices are operating to Group, Global and/or prescribed standardised policies, procedures and service standards.
- Proactively manage metrics
- Provide operational direction, advice, guidance and best practice
- Support and liaise with the Accounting and Settlement (A&S) function to facilitate the achievement of annual A&S targets, and in any required liaison with relevant clients on credit control matters.
- Nurture and maintain a culture of continuous process improvement
- Foster and maintain collaborative and professional relationships with associates in Mumbai
- Assist with the resolution of complex queries
Equal Opportunity employer
- Ideally, you will have experience in insurance broking sector with professional qualifications of ACII or similar. However, we are open to candidates from other sectors (such as the Finance industry) who have a proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service through an operational function
- You will ideally be educated to a degree level
- Excellent management and leadership skills, with a proven track record of delivering excellent levels of client service through a large scale, matrixed operational function.
- Experience of working in a high pressure and results oriented environment, with capacity to deal with and endorse change.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of Willis Towers Watson products and services
- High levels of business and financial acumen with an understanding of company strategy, operating environment and business objectives
- An understanding of core business improvement principles and techniques
- Strong skills in problem solving
- An in-depth knowledge of operational best practice and experience of implementing processes, procedures and standards in an operational role
- Proven experience of change management and delivering major change initiatives in to an operational function