Secondary Supply Teachers Needed for Schools Across Teesside
Your new company
Hays Education are in partnership with schools and local authorities nationwide and offer full-time and part-time supply teaching jobs for experienced teachers and NQTs in Secondary education.
Hays Education are working exclusively with Secondary Schools across Teesside. Demand for Secondary trained Teachers at the moment is high and Hays Education are looking for local based Teachers that are looking for supply work.
We support schools with hiring Teachers throughout the academic year for permanent, fixed term contract, long term supply, daily emergency and planned absence cover.
Your new role
Supply teaching can vary from a single day to a whole term and can also lead to permanent positions. Work when and where you want, build close relationships with schools and give yourself a head start...all whilst earning a competitive daily rate!
What you'll need to succeed
You must have Qualified Teacher Status and experience of teaching in a Secondary School setting (NQT's are still encouraged to apply). You must also have had a minimum of 40 days teaching experience in the last 2 years as references will be required. You'll need to undergo Hays' compliance process whilst also being professional and have a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes.
Strong subject specialism is ideal, however, as a supply teacher you must be comfortable and confident delivering a range of subjects to a range of year groups.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of pay - up to £180 per day for long term positions
- Holiday pay meaning you will receive payment through the holidays
- Up to date safeguarding training
- One specialist consultant that will act as point of contact for you
- Receive bookings through an online app - easy to manage your own diary
- Opportunity to work with schools that Hays Education work exclusively with
- Refer a friend to Hays Education and receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.