Technical Project Manager - Cirencester - Home working - 4-6 Month Contract
A technical Project Manager is required to join an exciting and growing tech/data company in Cirencester. The successful candidate will take the lead in key development projects across the business. Working with the development team and the wider business, this role requires excellent technical project management and communication skills.
Project Manager Experience;
- Proven track record in delivering technical projects to time and budget
- A solid Project Management background is essential
- Good experience working in Agile
- Excellent inter-personal and stakeholder management skills
- Responsible for projects to be completed to specification, within an established timeframe, budget and delivering to clients' needs and expectations
Candidates with a Prince 2 qualification and strong delivery focus are urged to apply.
Job title: Technical Project Manager
Contract: Ongoing contract, (provisionally 4-6 months)
Location: Offices are near Cirencester (Predominantly home working)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000