Global Services client with an outstanding reputation have a new and exciting opportunity for an HR Systems & MI Manager to join their wider HR team. This role will report directly into the Head of HR Operations and will entail line management responsibility for two members of staff. The role has a very forward thinking and innovative approach to working practices and very much enbrace new technology.
The role will be to manage the HR Systems and Analytics team providing knowledge and direction. Use a SAP-based system, the role will entail providing proactive improvement of business intelligence data to allow the most optimum strategic reporting and delivery of management information for HR and business leaders. The role requires someone who can really live and breath the data. The successful candidate will use the data to tell a story and examine how that data can be used and manipulated for better reporting for all stakeholders. The role is hands-on and progressive and wants someone with a real passion for what they do and see the value of analytics to the core of any firm!
- You will have full ownership for all people reporting (including Employee data, diversity, headcount reporting, KPIs and dashboards)
- Providing specialist HR data reporting and analytics for projects
- Managing data to benchmark, pay reviews etc
- Creating a self-service reporting hub for wider users
- Acting as a key user for all HR systems and to feed performance data to the management team.
- Communicating key trends and themes in areas such as diversity and inclusion and consulting where required.
- Delivering and new technology to enhance the employee experience and looking at opportunities to digitise and streamline data.
- Ensuring that all data is legally compliant (GDPR) ensuring the data is audit-ready and identifying and managing any risk.
Applicants will ideally have a professional supporting qualification. Also you will have extensive MI reporting experience. They expect Dashboard, graphics and intricate reporting generally at management level. Strong Microsoft Excel skills and working with large data sets. Knowledge of HRIS systems would be advantageous as well as advanced reporting knowledge in SuccessFactors and Employee Central. Line management responsibility is also required.
Katie Bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer
Katie Bard will be managing your application in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018. Please refer to the privacy notice on our website which will explain how we as an organisation will manage your data. If your application is successful we will contact you and manage your personal data in accordance with the guidelines of GDPR. If your application has been unsuccessful we will delete your application within 6 weeks and all record of your data.