Digital Marketing Manager
Inspire Resourcing are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager for our client based in Sheffield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with previous experience in a senior Marketing role, looking to join an expanding and well established business.
- Build and roll out a comprehensive marketing plan for the business and its core sites
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Managing existing website content and ensure relevance and accuracy
- Ongoing and active management of content across all digital platforms
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Develop and manage projects, adhering closely to dealings and budget, developing and revising ideas and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies and digital market trends
- Implement new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Be happy to help expand the marketing team, line manage new staff e.g PPC Executive
To apply you will ideally:
- Have a degree or relevant qualification in Marketing
- Atleast 4 years experience in a Digital Marketing role ideally at a senior level
- Experience of leveraging SEO, PPC, Google AdWords
- Experience delivering a Marketing Strategy
Inspire Resourcing also recruit for a variety of other roles such as Finance, IT, Sales, Procuremant, Production & Engineering.