Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently partnering with our client in Bristol in their recruitment of a Finance Manager on a permanent contract. This is a very well rounded role which requires the successful candidate to be strong both on core accounting & true business partnering (partnering with non-finance). You will be frequently challenging the numbers and will be required to drive a period of accounting change, so a strong character will be needed here. The salary on offer is up to £65,000 + benefits, flexible working arrangements can be supported (wfh / office based working)Responsibilities:
- Own & manage financial models, updating for the budget & forecast processes, including maintenance of the balance sheet
- Provide variance analysis, comparing against budget & forecast to drive finance performance
- Provide input into the month end process, preparing journal inputs & balance sheet reconciliations
- Collate challenging, realistic, rolling P&L forecasts together with MI
- Provide reports including full P&L accounts with analysis and commentary, balance sheet extracts and detailed commercial reporting
- Be a key POC for auditors
- Ensure financial controls are in place & operating effectively
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with 4+ years PQE
- Strong on Excel
- Strong core accounting skillset
- Prior partnering experience
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400. To apply, please e-mail your CV
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.