Science Teacher - Bournemouth
Prospero Teaching in Bournemouth are keen to appoint a strong and diligent teacher of Science for an exceptional Alternative Provision based in Bournemouth, Dorset
This exciting Science teacher role is for a maternity leave, which will start in January 2021 for approximately one year.
Do you have a drive and ambition to motivate young learners to achieve their full potential?
Our client based in Bournemouth, Dorset are recruiting for a Science teacher to join their team from January 2021 to work on a full time basis, teaching up to GCSE level. You will be part of a forward-thinking Science department, one that will support you and collectively plan to ensure that best practice is prevalent.
*Experience within Alternative Education would be advantageous however not essentialSupply Teacher Contract/Position Details
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- Location - Chichester, West Sussex
- Position - Science Teacher
- Type of work - Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date - January 2021
- Likely Duration - 1 year
- Position end date - TBC
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay - £145 Per day
- Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must;
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in a Secondary school.
- You will need to have taught in KS1 either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Science Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 01202 076 200.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.