Are you currently searching for a fresh and exciting Maths Teacher challenge?
Whether you are an experience Maths Teacher or NQT, do you wish to work at a school that can accelerate your career and invests in developing its staff?
If you want to be fully supported in your career ambitions, look no further than this Maths Teacher role at this thriving Buckinghamshire secondary schools & sixth forms!
This school welcomes both experienced and trainee applicants to apply now to be shortlisted for virtual or in school interviews!
Register your interest today by applying on this page and attaching your CV to be put forward for this fantastic Maths Teacher role!Maths Teacher - Benefits:
Maths Teacher - Role:
- Permanent Maths Teacher
- Full time Monday - Friday role
- £24,373 - £40,490 Maths Teacher salary
- Potential to progress & take on extra responsibilities
- Arranging virtual interviews
- Immediate start
Maths Teacher - Person Specification:
- Plan, deliver and run maths lessons for KS3 - KS5
- Prepare students for GCSE, AS & A2 level maths exams
- Run extracurricular clubs
- Become an integral part of a cohesive maths team
The upcoming secondary school & sixth form:
- QTS / PGCE
- 1st o 2:1 mathematics related degree
- Good to Outstanding teacher observation grades
- Strong classroom management
- Passion to serve the local community
- Thriving secondary school & sixth form
- Part of an established academy trust
- 900 students
- Visionary Senior Leadership Team
- Fantastic CPD
- Bourne End, Buckinghamshire location
- Close to strong transport links
Click 'apply now' and send your CV to Joe at i-teachers today to apply for this Maths Teacher role.