A vibrant and dynamic business based in Cardiff are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive. The company have strong values and ethics which permeates into passionate delivery of campaigns for their clients.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will buy into the values and help create innovative content across all digital platforms. Working closely with the Content and Campaigns teams, the primary functions of the role is to produce memorable digital marketing strategies.
Digital Marketing Executive duties
- Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies.
- Reviewing and making recommendations on existing digital marketing strategies.
- Identifying new trends and technologies in digital marketing to ensure campaigns are at the forefront of industry developments.
- Using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Managing email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Building and maintaining relationships with digital advertising providers.
- Optimising content for campaigns such as AdWords, websites and social media to drive reach and make sure we are reaching the right audience.
- Setting SMART campaign deliverables.
- Monitoring and analysing success and providing regular reports.
- Contributing to the creativity and implementation of campaigns.
Digital Marketing Executive person specification
- PPC campaigns
- Experience and understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics
- SEO experience
- Experience of planning and executing paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of email, AdWords, programmatic ads and display advertising campaigns
- Identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Degree level education
- The ability to communicate your work to clients / in house
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website CMS
- Experience in digital design and content production, for example html banners or digital adverts
Applicants will have strong PPC and other digital marketing skills to reach more people, generate interest in campaigns and build stronger relationships with target audiences.
A sense of teamwork will be innate as well as a confident communication style to develop relationships with clients and colleagues.
If this role is not quite right for you but know someone who could be suitable, be sure to make use of our £250 Candidate Referral Scheme.
Bowen Eldridge Recruitment are acting as a Marketing Recruitment Agency to appoint this vacancy on behalf of a client.