Our client who are a leading Software Development and Digital Consultancy are seeking the skills and experience of a Product Owner to join a world class development team, designing, and delivering best-in-class software solutions.
Based in Middlesbrough, this role is a permanent opportunity paying £45-50k per annum + bens.Essential Skills:
- Product Management with a proven success based on customer requirements.
- Product leadership whilst managing the product throughout its lifecycle.
- Agile experience a must.
- Proven ability to develop product marketing strategies.
- Be inspired by getting people excited about the technology and product.
- Be articulate with excellent communication skills.
- Be a passionate product owner who has the ability to listen to a customer's needs.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence and motivate others
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to successfully plan and co-ordinate a high number of activities, with excellent time management, prioritisation and the ability to remain calm and objective under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and data management skills
- Tenacious, highly energised, passionate and committed, determined to achieve amazing results and make an impact, delivering to high standards and delighting customers
- Translate product strategy into clear requirements, define product features and write and refine user stories for the engineering team.
- Own backlog prioritisation / sprint scope and prioritise activities based on business growth and customer impact.
- Manage the product backlog in order to prioritise user stories for implementation and establish clear acceptance criteria for each user story.
- Agree deadlines with the Scrum Master for product development and product release dates.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master and engineering team to monitor the progress of product development and deliver product improvements with lean time-to-market solutions.
- Work with the business unit marketing manager to develop product positioning strategies.
- Evaluate product promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Deliver significant new features based on business requirements.
- Monitor the take up of releases, ensure the implemented features add value to end users and review the impact of releases on sales and company returns.
- Participate in scrum meetings to give feedback on sprint achievement, as well as to set sprint goals and relay new user stories.
If this role is of interest to you then please contact David Eales.