Do you have complex care experience? We are looking for people to join our great team supporting young children in the Cheltenham and Gloucester area.About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for experienced Carers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our local team.What we offer you
Working with Prestige Nursing + Care is a better way to work in care.
We are proud to offer you :
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
- Free DBS check
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care - assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Helping with daily life - accessing local clubs, sensory classes, youth clubs, shopping
Hours are long days - usually 09.30-21.30 or 09.30-18.00 with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
Staff are always working with another support worker so the right candidate will have support at all times Join our team today.What we're looking for from you:
We're also seeking people who are:
- We're looking for at least 6 months' paid experience in care within the UK, some of which should be Complex Care
- A full driving licence is essential or able to access client via public transport
- 2 professional references
We'd love you to join our team.
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a 'hands on' and 'can do' attitude