A boutique corporate finance business is looking to add a German speaking Corporate Finance Analyst to their business. A great opportunity for someone at the beginning of their career to grow within a thriving business.Main Responsibilities
- Production of pitches, teasers and investment memoranda
- Production of integrated financial models, financial analyses and business valuations
- Production of sector, business and capital market analyses as well as business profiles
- Independent research tasks involving businesses, markets, potential investors and targets
- Production of studies and analyses on our focus sectors
- Participation in the internal training programme
The CLARC Guarantee
- Must have a Degree in Economics or similar discipline
- Some previous knowledge working within an Investment Bank or Corporate Finance house would be preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English alongside the need for this individual to have fluent German.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.