Our client is a National Heating contractor specialising within the Local Authority sector and they have an amazing opportunity for a Domestic Gas Service & Breakdown Engineer to regularly earn in excess of £1000 per week on a 24 month contract with the possibility to be ongoing for the right person. You will be doing domestic gas boiler and appliance servicing and breakdown work within domestic properties and you can be given as many breakdowns as you can do per day and all the appointments are pre-booked with a very high access rate.
They are currently recruiting for a Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer to join their team in Dudley.The Role:
- Servicing and Breakdowns within Social Housing properties
- All appointments pre-booked
- Very high access rate
- 24 month contract
- Gas boiler and appliance fault finding, diagnostics, and repair work
- Working in Dudley
- ACS qualifications required: CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Gas Safe registration in your own right
- Public Liability Insurance - £2,000,000
- Full UK Driving Licence and van
- Flue Gas Analyser (fully calibrated)
- Clean DBS
This work is only available on a contract basis but has a duration of 24 months and more for the right person.