Your New Job Title:
M&A ManagerThe Skills You'll Need:
M&A, Financial Modelling, EvaluationYour New Salary:
Up To £60,000 (depends on your experience) Location:
LondonWho You'll Be Working for:
An independent finance advisory firm specialised in the Japanese and Asian marketsWhat You'll be Doing Each Day: You will be in charge of
transactions and business development as part of a team based in London serving clients globally.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Project management of M&A transactions - reviewing legal documents, preparing materials for buy-side or sell-side processes, managing virtual data room, interaction with financial advisers.
- Research for new opportunities, including use of databases, contact with companies, discussion with clients about requirements.
- Production of presentation materials to support analysis for the benefit of clients and potential clients, always with innovative ideas and clarity of style.
- Presentation of our company and work to clients.
- Contribution to the wider activities of the company, including IT, website, training and new initiatives as the company grows.
- First rate financial modelling experience with qualification in accounting and relevant training, including deal experience.
- The candidate will be familiar with producing valuation based on traded comparable companies, M&A history and discounted cashflow, making use of databases and proprietary research.
- A record in transactions to include familiarity with managing a data room and all aspects of the M&A process.
- Ability to produce a high standard of presentation for use by clients in investor relations and board meetings; creativity for ways to present information.
- Social skills and experience with client relationships, including meetings and all forms of communication.
- Japanese and other languages an advantage.
: Permanent/ Full-timeStart date
: ASAPWorking hours
To view all our Japanese jobs please go to www.people-first.co.uk/team-japan
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation. People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.