Central Employment are working in partnership with a leading Law Firm based in North Tyneside, specialists in Litigation to business and individuals. Due to an internal promotion, they require an ambitious Paralegal to join the growing Professional Services team.
Responsibilities and duties:-
- To take initial attendance and set up matter on case management system
- Obtain and assimilate documents
- Identify potential defendants and claim routes to ensure matter meets core criteria
- Working with other paralegals and fee earners in the progression of cases.
- Administrative support
Skills & Experience:-
- Experience and or knowledge of Professional Negligence
- Some work experience within Law
- The ability to ask leading questions
- Excellent listening skills
- Time management and organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- IT literacy