Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for a VDA Estimator in High Wycombe.
Modern, clean accident repair centre, excellent working environment. Applicants for this position will be experienced VDA Estimators. ATA would be an advantage but not essential.
* Technical skills, knowledge, and experience of body and paint repair in the accident and repair industry
* Technical and engineering / Estimating experience
* Good clear knowledge of current estimating systems, i.e. Audatex (a must), Glassmatix
* Good Professional negotiation skills
* The ability to communicate well under pressure.
The successful candidate will inspect the damage on vehicles, using technical skills and knowledge of cost-efficient repair methods to create an accurate estimate for work to be undertaken. You must follow company and manufacturer guidelines, reviewing job cards and reporting any necessary issues. You should ideally have good problem solving and expert customer service skills.
The successful candidate will build relationships with customers, internal managers, manufacturer and supplier representatives, and insurance company assessors.
How to apply:
* Click on this advert to submit your CV
* Call Peter at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting reference 2936
* email your CV directly to Peter
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
"ATA VDA Estimator"