My client, an industry leader in the world of e-commerce/technology, is looking to hire a FP&A Manager.
Reporting to the CFO, the FP&A Manager will take ownership of the budgeting, forecasting and planning process for this fast-growing business. The FP&A Manager will work closely with the commercial finance team in providing accurate analysis for future strategy and business planning. The FP&A Manager will also align closely with the Group Financial Controller, ensuring accurate reporting processes, with the long term potentially to take ownership of both FP&A and core finance. It's a highly visible and senior level position, which will suit someone with aspirations of Finance Director one day.
Key responsibilities include:
- Play a leading role in the financial planning process, including meeting tight deadlines on budgeting, forecasting and long term business planning.
- Produce all required business plan documents for senior level board executives, including a compelling narrative that demonstrates the alignment of purpose, strategy, objectives and the supporting financial plan and budget
- Work with colleagues across FP&A and Commercial Finance to ensure that business plan papers provide insight and are supported by the required depth of analysis
- Co-ordinate the creation of a suite of KPIs to demonstrate appropriate business control and the stakeholder impact of the delivery of strategic objectives
- Undertake an analytical review of regular business performance reporting outputs
- As appropriate provide support in strategic or ad hoc projects or requests.
- Provide coaching and development to team members and support their professional development.Develop a strong network across Finance to facilitate collaboration between teams.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of all Financial Planning and Analysis processes.
- Quality of analysis and technical papers prepared for the Audit Committee, Board and Senior Management
- Work closely with group finance team to ensure synergies across all areas of finance, with potential to take ownership of more technical finance projects in the future
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA qualified (Big 4 preferred)
- Significant post qualification experience, either practice or industry
- Solid technical finance experience, ideally in an audit setting
- Further experience within FP&A/commercial finance/transaction services setting
- Ability to mentor, lead and grow a developing finance function
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please get in touch over the weekend!