Our client based in Cheshire are looking to recruit an Electrical Project Engineer
- Develop and deliver the detailed design phase of Company projects ensuring that they meet the key SHE requirements of applicable regulations, directives, legislation, guidance and Company standards and procedures.
- Provide Electrical engineering support to CAPEX projects
- Operate CAD and office computer systems ; Check and certify other colleagues drawings
- Interpretation of Process and business specifications into Electrical (MV / HV) with some Instrument / Control designs and configurations - this includes producing designs, drawings and packages,
- Produce maintenance and test schedules and methods
- Produce Scope of Work documents alongside all other standard deliverables in line with business procedures.
- Provide solutions to technical queries and provide technical assistance during Construction and Commissioning phases of projects
- Thorough understanding and application of ATEX in designs where applicable
- Conduct on site surveys and accurate, detailed measurements
- Gain quick detailed knowledge of relevant Company engineering standards and procedures.
- Provide assistance to Plant Engineers with engineering problems and work with Planning department with installation strategies / arrangements.
- Develop design, material and labour cost estimates; Liaise with suppliers to confirm suitability of materials / items; expedite materials and services that have been ordered ;
- Attendance at technical and progress meetings and the management of actions; working closely with Company Senior Project Engineers.
- The post holder will have a broad spectrum of experience in all engineering functions and all company standards.
- The post holder will have specific technical experience in the safe delivery of control and electrical design, installation and commissioning engineering.
- Thorough working knowledge of current electrical/instrument related standards and 61511 requirements.
- Experience of working on large manufacturing sites would be of benefit
This specific role request is for an experienced Electrical engineer .
Specifically with LV and HV (up to 11kV, or better up to 33kV) capability.Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.