Title: Registered NurseShifts: Days or NightsLocation: FarnboroughCQC Rating: GoodSalary: Up to £18.45 DOE + excellent benefitsEvolve Consultant: Lauren WardRef: 7629
Join an award-winning care home provider, who offer residential, dementia and nursing care homes across the UK. Our client offers care homes of the highest quality and seek equally high-quality Nurses to join their enthusiastic and dedicated teams.
We are seeking Registered Nurses who provide a high level of care and can offer a friendly approach to residents. You will be joining an exciting team in a care home in Farnborough. As a Registered Nurse with a passion for the delivery of clinical excellence, you will additionally provide support to the Home Manager by coaching and guiding care teams on shift and providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors. Essential Requirements
- You will hold an RGN, RMN or an RNLD qualification
- NMC PIN number
- Basic understanding of recording and updating using electronic patient record system
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Committed in expanding your knowledge and personal development
Role Specific Competencies
- Maintaining high standards of care by undertaking accurate assessment and planning of care, delivery, and ongoing evaluation of care plans, together with appropriate hand-over, to ensure all residents' needs are continuously met.
- Responsible for the effective deployment and supervision of staff within the care team, ensuring all tasks are completed during the period of duty and residents receive required care.
- Undertake nursing tasks including but not limited to, distribution of medication, dressings, catheterisation, tube feeding and management of chronic medical conditions.
- Provide staff support, demonstration, and instruction of care activities, particularly in relation to the induction and mentoring of new staff.
- Liaise with health and social care professionals involved in the wellbeing of individual residents to maintain a holistic approach to their care.
- Provide advice to families of residents and GP's of any changes in condition, which gives rise to concern and keeps them informed and involved in choices for ongoing care.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with all residents, families, visitors, and colleagues
- Willingness to participate in further training
Interested? Please get in contact with us on 0113 457 0777 to speak to Lauren Ward
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions.