Based at our purpose built, one million sq. ft. distribution centre at Amesbury, Wiltshire we are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Team Leader to join our onsite team.
The site supports our plans to grow from 530 to 900 stores and is one of the most advanced and highly automated distribution centres in the UK and runs 24/7.
The Cleaning Team Leader role covers any 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
Suitable candidates will have experience of working in a cleaning role, leading a small team and delivering on-the-job training. Job Description
- £12.27 per hour (equating to £23,926 per annum)
- Working fixed shift times of 6am - 2pm
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year including bank and public holiday allowance rising to 6.6 weeks upon 5 years' service
- Contributable Company pension scheme
- 10% store discount
- Subsidised canteen
- Access to social and sporting events
- PPE provided
The successful candidate will:-
For applications to be considered, applicants are required to have a complete and up-to-date Home Bargains Careers Centre profile and to respond to the job application questionnaire when prompted.Applicants that are invited to attend a face-to-face interview must present original documentation demonstrating their eligibility to work in the UK, along with other specified documents.Please note, as we expect to receive a high volume of applications for this vacancy, you are advised to submit your fully completed application at the earliest opportunity, as the closing date may be brought forward. Minimum Criteria To Apply
- be responsible for leading the shift
- be expected to contribute towards the achievement of KPIs
- motivate team members
- ensure compliance of Company policies and procedures including Health and Safety
About The Company
- have experience of working in a warehouse/cleaning environment
- have good people skills
- understand the processes and procedures involved in a fast moving, time critical operation and the people issues that need to be addressed
- work well under pressure and to tight time deadlines
- experience of leading a team is desirable
TJ Morris Limited trading as Home Bargains is a privately owned family run discount retailer selling top brands at the lowest possible price on the UK high street.
Having started more than 40 years ago in Liverpool our customers continue to be at the heart of everything we do and throughout our 530 stores we have over 4.5 million customers each week.
With plans to increase our store portfolio to 900 stores throughout the UK we are a fast-paced retailer opening 50 stores a year (nearly one every weekend) - and we wouldn't have it any other way!