Deputy Waste Operations Manager required in Bristol(BS31).
- Ability to manage own work without close supervision including frequent lone working in all weathers and at all hours
- Ability to motivate others and apply high standards of inter-personal, negotiation, mediation, and report writing skills
- Ability to undertake investigations and exercise statutory powers
- Competent in the use of internet and IT applications specific to this post
- Excellent, clear and concise communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge and understanding of technical standards, safe working practices and legislation for service areas.
- Significant practical experience of working with service user groups and processes relevant to the role.
Pay: £16.25 per hour.
For more information, please call Zoe at Interaction Recruitment.