Our client is the leading provider of integrated cash management solutions. Providing essential services to businesses and the public, they are now expanding and developing innovative retail technology solutions.
They are now looking for a hands-on and all-round Marketing Manager to join them through their exciting growth. Location:
Remote, with the ability to commute to Sutton for regular meetings Salary:
Up to £49k per annum plus company benefits
Within this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of external marketing activities, including lead generation, advertising, managing events, managing partners, digital campaigns, market research, branding, and PR.
There will be a big focus initially on launching new products, the development of the website and taking the leap into digital events. You will also need to build and manage a Customer satisfaction program and track the NPS.
Working in conjunction with the Commercial Operations Manager and a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for identifying the right people in the wider business group who have the capabilities to support with your strategy, building excellent relationships.Our ideal applicant will have/be;
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .
- B2B focused experience in Marketing, Communications and Customer Engagement
- A motivated, hands-on, all-rounder and self-starter- someone who can hit the ground running.
- Previously worked for a business services provider
- Management of diverse internal communication initiatives, working with customers, colleagues and suppliers at regional level and group level
- Experience in driving complex projects through to completion
- Experience managing campaigns, data, dashboards, and reports in CRM (ideally Salesforce.com)
- Experience leading agency relationships
- Experience in developing and managing a customer satisfaction process to track NPS
- An in-depth understanding of the sales process
- Well-organised and thorough, even under pressure
- Open to agency but need the right breadth of experience
- Focus is all around the attitude, personality and communication as well as drive.