Adullam Homes have a great opportunity for a Supported Housing Regional Manager to oversee the Derbyshire and Yorkshire region of the Association.
Location: Agile working across all sites within the region. Potential for homeworking
Salary: £37,555 per annum following successful 6-month probationary period
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Supported Housing Regional Manager - The Role:
This is a key post contributing to the strategic and operational management of Adullam's services. Working with the Head of Support and Business development team you will be responsible for development and growth within the Derbyshire and Yorkshire region, ensuring the provisions of services are high quality and within keeping of the Association's values and standards. You will be responsible for support and supported housing services including staff, housing management, offices, finance, contracts and partnerships.
Supported Housing Regional Manager - You:
- You must have 3 years minimum experience in supported housing sector or local government commissioning
- Extensive experience of managing a multi-site service, operating in housing and support / care
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to link the strategic with day-to-day activities and decisions and ability to deliver results to tight deadlines under pressure
- Possession of a clean driving licence and use of a car for business use is beneficial
- You will also have sound written and verbal communication skills and a commitment to achieve positive outcomes
- Proven IT skills together with great organisational and time management abilities
- Above all, you will have demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a multi-disciplined team by engagement, sharing of vision, values and deliverables and driving for results through commitment, to achieve successful outcomes.
Supported Housing Regional Manager - Benefits:
If you're the kind of person who can relate to our values of "integrity and fairness, valuing the individual and striving for excellence" and can help others to help themselves, you'll gain a great deal from working with us. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Salary £37,555 after successful probation period
- 5 weeks' holiday (excluding bank holidays) rising to 6 weeks after service
- Westfield heath cash plan
- Death in service policy
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay and paternity pay
Supported Housing Regional Manager - About Us:
As a values based organisation all employees contribute to the maintenance and development of our values, culture and ethos by articulating and demonstrating them to build a staff culture where every person feels empowered and valued. We have recently been re-awarded the Investors in People Silver award.
Adullam was formed in 1972 and we are a not for profit organisation working in the community with vulnerable and excluded people from a diverse range of backgrounds providing support through a variety of high quality housing, support and advice services.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
The closing date is 9am, Friday 30th October 2020.
To submit your CV for this exciting Supported Housing Regional Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now. Please note that if you have recently applied for this role, you need not re-apply.
Please note, we do not accept applications via agencies