Dunbar Education are looking for Teachers to join our ever-extending database. Since the re-opening of Schools in September we have had a high demand for teachers and NQT's working on a supply basis and for long term roles. We work closely with a number of schools across Northamptonshire and surrounding areas, providing them with excellent candidates.
Whether you are currently searching for your next position, would like to gain further experience, or are available for supply work in the interim whilst searching for a permanent position, then we want to hear from you!
As a successful candidate, you will -
* Hold a QTS or be a recent NQT
* Have experience within a Primary setting having taught between EYFS, KS1, and KS2
* Be a confident individual in building a strong rapport with the pupils and parents
* Have a passion to make a positive impact on the pupils learning experience
What you can expect from registering with us is -
* An extensive network of schools
* Various positions available offering supply work, long term contracts, and permanent positions
* Competitive rates of pay
* A designated experienced consultant