Time Appointments are pleased to be working on behalf of a company based in Ipswich who are looking to recruit for some really integral roles within their business.
Your new employer...The client is a leading and prestigious company who provide charity events, fundraisers and regular social events for their staff. We consider this client one of the employers of choice in the area and progress their employees via a progression architecture which includes extra qualifications. The office is vibrant and welcoming which would make any recent graduate or someone looking to take the next step in their career feel right at home.
- Meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives.
- Adhere to client SLA's by ensuring queries and questions are dealt with efficiently.
- Maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers by both telephone and email which includes solicitors, valuers, tenants, investors and financial advisers to ensure accurate communication of information.
- Understand and adhere to all relevant controls such as internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensure compliance of all regulatory, business and legal requirements.
- Dealing with compliance queries day to day
- Undertaking transfers and ensuring they are executed promptly
- Identify and recommend improvements to current working practices within own team.
- Dealing with customers regularly via telephone and email
- Administration duties such as uploading files and documents to systems and preparing documents
The successful candidate will be educated to 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grades A-C including Maths and English. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written and have good people and interpersonal skills to build an effective relationship.
If you are looking for the next step in your career to gain some fantastic experience in a widely recognised business - Apply today!
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our website now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.