Our team is now ready to recruit for a Creative Digital Head
who has the ambition and skills to manage, grow and develop our services that we deliver to our clients.
We are an agency who have experienced substantial year on year growth for the last three years and we want to expand our team with people who share our same drive for continual progress.What is on offer?
We balance our ambition with being human and a nice place to work. We have an 80% workplace satisfaction rating by our employees compared to a UK average of 60%. This role is right for a person who wants to progress their career and help our agency develop while maintaining a healthy work life balance.
This role is critical to the growth of our business, as a result we are willing to offer a very competitive package.As well as working in a supportive and successful team, this package will include:
- An attractive salary and benefits package
- Mobile phone
- Private Health
- City parking
- Company share scheme
- Ongoing personal investment
- Up to five freddos a day - (or fruit equivalent)
You will be responsible for managing the services that are delivered by Voiceboxx to our clients; design, digital, video and content. You will also be required to add your expertise into the wider specialisms that include marketing, PR and social media. You will be required to manage, support and develop the Senior Designer, Junior Designer, Junior Developer, PR & Content Executive, as well as manage external freelance specialists.Responsibilities include:
What you need to be successful:
- Developing, and adding to, client strategies for growth and communication success with a focus on specialisms
- Attending client meetings as the specialist and leading on communication solutions
- Undertake line management responsibilities and duties for all of the Specialism team, such as supervisions, appraisals, return to work meetings etc.
- Undertake any recruitment as required within the Specialist department
- Support the development of the specialist team
- Training and sharing skill sets amongst the Specialism team and colleagues as required
- Managing budgets as required for each specialist area (design, digital and content)
- Delivering project metrics as required
- Liaising with suppliers as required to ensure the delivery of client projects, and obtaining quotes
- Review and sign off quotes obtained by the Specialism team
- Supplying and buying resources as required to complete client work
- Detailed research into new products or services, and subsequent sourcing of these to undertake client work as required
- Working within multi-disciplinary teams to be responsible for delivering specialisms as required for the client
- Any other duties as required including managing own time, answering the phone and administrative work
- Experienced in creating communication solutions for digital, design, social media and video
- Understanding the business objectives for each client and aligning solutions to meet growth
- Ability to manage production budgets and aid the business case for communication solutions
- Understand each role within the specialism team and how they can work together for maximum business impact
- Knowledge of the tendering process and how to win new business through pitching
- Proven experience of leadership and change
- Advanced influencing and negotiating skills
- Great listening skills to ensure you fully understand the needs of all clients, to be able to effectively deliver on their projects
- Good time management to ensure projects are delivered on time and to a high standard
- Communication skills to ensure the method and context of the communication are the most effective for each different scenario or client
- Adaptability, ensuring you stay in touch with dynamic projects as they change and develop
- Good attention to detail to ensure you deliver the highest standards
- Leadership skills to ensure you are supporting to development of the Specialism team
- Experience in using project management tools such as Trello
We want you to be excited by this role and need someone who is driven to succeed. We want someone who will:
- Start with yes. Tackle a problem with positivity and aid the team in finding the solution.
- Keep things moving. Our best work relies on continual communication throughout the team.
- Agree tasks. Task management and clear contracting is essential to the success of Voiceboxx. Every member of the team needs to understand the importance of deadlines
- Pass problems up. Any problem should always be referred back up the chain and collaborated on for best results.
- Communicate. Our best work comes from talking to each other face to face, on Teams or via trello and email.
- No job is too big or too little. Every member of the team sees the Directors do any type of work. From making a cup of tea for everyone to leading the team on a pitch. We expect the Head of Specialisms to help out at every level.