JOB TITLE: Uniformed Public Services Lecturer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £19.72 - £21.51 per hour + Statutory holiday pay
QRS is working on behalf of an established Further Education College within the Cambridgeshire area and are looking for a Uniformed Public Services Lecturer to work 23 hours a week.Role Responsibilities
The person & qualifications
- Delivering Level 1 to Level 3 study programmes for Uniformed Public Services.
- Ensure learners are engaged with the subject and prepared for assessment.
- Use experience and knowledge to organise effective sessions and help students to improve and develop.
- Have experience and knowledge in delivering Uniformed Public Services
- Hold a teaching qualification or be working towards one.
- Have a qualification in the relevant subject.
- Have good organisational and planning skills.
- Be enthusiastic and have the ability to motivate learners.
This role will start on Monday 2nd November.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with QRS. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.