Are you a full mix Marketing specialist? Would you like to join an organisation that will allow you to bring ideas to the table? Manage your own campaigns from conception to completion? Give you the freedom to get creative?
If so, we are on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Executive that has the drive and aptitude to be the best at what they do. We are working with a central Birmingham based organisation boasting a newly refurbished office and a great working culture. They have been established since 2008 and are going strong through the current pandemic and adding to the team.What you'll do...
What you'll need...
- Report to the Managing Director and will work closely with the Senior Management and wider team with have full ownership for creating, developing, and delivering marketing plans and activities.
- Managing all paid and organic marketing activities/campaigns to both clients and candidates, ensuring delivery of all marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing calendars and targets
- Devise and create marketing collateral for campaigns, monthly & weekly HTML newsletters, surveys, direct mail and managing reports and responses
- Manage company social media channels across LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, creating regular content delivery by utilising scheduling tools.
What you'll get...
- Experience working within a B2B marketing environment or serviced-based industry.
- Demonstrable experience and passion for writing tight, sharp, and engaging offline and online content.
- Proofreading and editing other sources of content.
- Experience of producing from concept to completion content for a range of users and optimising content for user journeys.
- Skilled in using the Adobe creative suite.
- Confident with interpersonal skills and negotiation skills. Ability to consider and accommodate different viewpoints and objectives.
- Ability to organise, support and deliver integrated, multi-channel marketing solutions.
- A competitive salary of 26-32k.
- The support and opportunity to progress with a clearly laid out target and promotional criteria.
- The chance to be involved with company-wide incentives and trips.
- City centre office location.
- The opportunity to work alongside the senior management team to make suggestions and recommendations to aid the progression of the business