* Firm: Top 10 Firm
* Workload: Public Sector Audit
* Location: Ipswich
* Salary: Up to £53k
Are you an ACA qualified Audit Assistant Manager or Manager looking to progress your career within a Top 10 Firm local to home? Do you have experience working with public sector clients?
Our client, a Top 10 Firm, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their Public Sector Assurance team in their Ipswich office.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered
- Managing people responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion
- Acting as a role model for Manager level
- Maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters
The successful candidate will:
- Be CIPFA, ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Have previous Audit Manager experience in public sector/central government/NHS
- Demonstrate experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff
- Have excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
If you are seeking Audit Manager roles in Suffolk contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.