Management Accountant York based long term - home based during covid-19Full time, Permanent
A growing, fast paced, private equity backed company based in York are seeking a new Management Accountant to join their team.
The role will report into their Financial Controller and be responsible for overall accounting and financial reporting for one of their business units.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting on related costs
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts including cash flow including
- Preparation of monthly rental journals, liaising with Purchase Ledger team
- Finance business partner to a key business unit
- Pro-actively advising senior management of key decision making
- Point of contact for third party agencies
- Point of contact for external audit teams including providing year end audit/review
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) - newly qualified is fine
- Experience in practice now looking for a step up into industry OR an experienced Management Accountant already in industry will both be considered
- Strong IT skills, with excellent Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A highly organised, professional and approachable personality