Great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join thriving construction business based in Kent. Client Details
Growing construction company based in Kent looking for a new management accountant to join their team.Description
- Prepare monthly management accounts and perform a review with the relevant Finance Manager in accordance with the agreed timetable.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with company procedures.
- Review the payments and bank instructions for approval.
- Prepare the annual operating budget for review and approval and process it into the accounting system.
- Prepare the treasury investment proposal.
- Prepare the quarterly corporation tax payments calculation and recommended payment for approval.
* Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
* Management accounting and statutory accounting experience.
* Experience working within a compliance focused environment.
* Experience in identifying potential issues in respect of complexJob Offer
The Management Accountant is paying up to £45,000 + bonus and other benefits.