(Home based during these Covid times)
Our client is a growing digital agency looking for an SEO/PPC Manager to join their creative team and run the search department. You'll deliver on some exciting paid and organic marketing projects for a variety of clients across different industries, as well as for them too (they are re-branding themselves and launching in a few weeks).
They are a young, vibrant company and you will be given responsibility from day one. As you and the team grow and develop, you will need to build a team of search specialists to manage. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a high level of problem-solving skills and analytical thinking. You must possess a strong understanding of SEO and the use of PPC advertising, independently overseeing and completing specific projects. Creativity and attention to detail are crucial traits.
Our client currently works with a wide variety of customers, in many different sectors. They pride themselves on being able to provide high quality services across a diverse range of industries. From furniture to retail, they have the ability and experience to market any business effectively, to the right clients, regardless of the sector.
If you're looking for a job role where you'll have the chance to work with some great clients, work on some ground-breaking projects and develop your skillset alongside a team of passionate peers, then this could just be the role for you.Requirements:
A suitable candidate should be:
- Project manage and run Paid Advertising & SEO Projects
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics.
- Comfortable with using Google Search Console and Keyword Planner.
- Understands the various criteria relating to SEO, not limited to just page content
- Develop monthly reports for clients on performance and work carried out
- Lead SEO/PPC strategy meetings and implement these with clients
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to execute an effective strategy
- Work with colleagues to provide any SEO/PPC strategy required both internally and externally
- Identifying trends and compiling statistics from Google Analytics
- Carry out any necessary tasks internally to aid the smooth running of the business.
- An excellent communicator
- Hardworking and committed
- Driven and ambitious
- Fluent in English; written and spoken
- A Team Player
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Gym membership
- 1-2-1 Appraisals to Track Professional Growth
- Excellent career development opportunities
To apply please send your CV to Carl Booth via this job portal