Digital Content and Marketing Campaign Officer (Temp)
Are you passionate about videography? Do you have a polished show-reel portfolio? Would you like a career move that allows you to put your creative skills at the heart of your daily responsibilities? Are you immediately available?
If so, an opportunity for a talented Digital Content and Marketing Campaign Officer has arisen to work on a temporary contract at a top Education institution in the Midlands.What You'll do...
What You'll Need...
- Produce highly engaging multimedia user content for a range of target audiences. Including video, illustrations, photography, and audio for college brands.
- Responsible for pre-production, filming, editing, audio mixing, and mastering to a high standard.
- Write and produce impeccable copy and engaging online and offline content, Design, and creation of standout info-graphics.
- Proofreading, writing and editing content, developing user journeys, participating in events, and producing offline content.
- A very clear understanding of what video content is and how to tell internal and external brand stories.
- Expert user of Adobe Creative Suite software, especially After Effects, Premiere, and other relevant software such as Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator.
- Hands-on experience with UX Design.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and editing video, audio, blog, illustrations, and photography.
- Skilled in analytical tools to improve campaign outcomes.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline