About the Company:
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Growing independent accountancy business that has doubled turnover over the last 4 years.
- Currently employing 20 professionals across audit/accounts and taxation.
- Owner managed with a partnership team of 3, the business has the infrastructure and finance for continued growth and career opportunities for all within the group.
- Practice accountancy experience, professional (ACCA/ACA) qualification.
- You must have a full accounts background, audit experience is considered an advantage.
- You will be able to demonstrate team leading for junior members. Technical excellence is essential for the role as you will be the main point of contact for all client activity.
- You will provide bespoke technical accountancy services for compliance and advisory work and will plan and lead work to ensure it is completed on time and within budget.
- Dealing with all year end activity, you will also deal with the clients daily requirements around finance and work closely with the partners to ensure that the work is completed and the clients remain within the business.
£38,000 + benefitsContact:
Cameron McCannJob Reference:
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.