Registered Nurse, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 7AW Our clients are looking for a Registered Nurse to join their fantastic team in Horwich. As a Registered General Nurse, you will be enthusiastic and caring, dedicated and passionate and have a valid NMC Pin.
Our client's home is a registered nursing home, providing 24-hour nursing care. The home is situated in Horwich Town Centre close to shops and other local amenities. It is readily accessible by car and public transport. The home has a 35-bed occupancy.We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Nurse, ideally with a care home background but we will consider a newly qualified Nurse Pay starts at £16.00 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications, to be discussed at interview stage. Breaks are Paid. Hours: 35 hours a week, on a rota basis The shifts are 7.45am to 3pm, 3pm to 8.15pm, 8am to 8pm and 8pm to 8am, and you will be required to work these on a shift basis, with alternate weekends. The key responsibilities of our Registered General Nurse include:
You must hold a valid NMC PINIn return you will receive:
- To have up to date evidence based clinical knowledge in relation to client groups cared for within the Home
- Need to be up to date with care planning and computerised care plans and have all mandatory training up to date
- To be able to communicate at appropriate levels with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and outside agencies involved in the care of the clients
- To be committed to expanding his/her expertise and professional development
- To be an effective team leader and role model.
- To have the knowledge to make research-based decisions regarding nursing care needs.
- To have a flexible approach to working hours.
- To be able at all times to audit the care delivered to his/her clients ensuring that all their needs are met
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC2375 and ask for Lucy.
- Excellent career progression
- Competitive Salary and automatic inclusion in Pension Scheme
- Further training
- Paid Breaks