Engineering Technician (Energy Centre)
Arla Foods, Aylesbury
Full- time, Permanent
Who are Arla Foods?
* We are the UK's largest Dairy.
* We are the farmer owned.
* We invest in state of the art machinery, so that our Engineers can do their job to the highest possible standard and continue to learn.
What will the role look like?
* In our first of its kind Energy Centre, we turn all of the waste from our flagship manufacturing plant in to reusable energy. You can imagine we're pretty proud of this.
* You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Energy Centre. Expect to get involved in things like Anaerobic Digestion, Effluent Treatment, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Refrigeration (fault finding) and much more.
* Our Engineers are experts in their field, and passionate about quality of process above all else. As a member of this team, you will be a key player in supporting this culture.
What will I get?
* Competitive Salary
* 26 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
* Flexible Benefits- buy and sell annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
What do I need?
* We are all about character fit. If you are a Multi- Skilled Engineer or a Mechanical Engineer with experience in a similar environment, and this advert has made you imagine your future as an Arla Engineer, then please apply.
Please apply below.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world's favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® - names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world