Purchase Ledger - Warrington
My client based in Warrington is looking for a Purchase Ledger to join their Finance Team. Role
- Supporting a variety of finance administration duties, under supervision of Finance Manager & Accounts Assistants.
- Responsible for end-to-end purchase ledger processing, including booking, matching, and coding of invoices.
- Supplier / invoice reconciliations.
- Invoice approvals.
- Processing BACS payments.
- Setting up supplier accounts and updating existing records.
- Completing monthly payment run in conjunction with relevant approvers.
- Processing expenses, and ad-hoc/weekly payments.
- Oversight over site recharge items.
- General finance administration duties.
- Contributing towards the continuous development of systems and controls relating to purchase ledger function.
- Shadowing established company Accounts Assistants.
Salary & Benefits
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and driven.
- Keen to pursue in a career in finance and earn accountancy qualifications.
- Recent school or college graduate with core grades at A-C level (minimum).
- Finance / Accountancy experience (at work or through studies) would be highly advantageous.
- £17,000-£18,000 basic salary.
- 22 days annual leave (plus 8x bank holidays).
- Company pension scheme enrolment.
- Study Support (AAT, upon completion of probation).
- Sick Pay.
- Long-term progression opportunities.
The salary range/rates of pay are dependent upon your experience, qualifications, or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.