Telecoms Project Manager, Bristol - PermanentAre you looking for your next challenge?
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with previous experince of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure maintenance contracts. If so, we would love to hear from you.You'll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated
to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK's leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high quality cost effective services.You'll receive formal training.
- and on-the-job training where appropriate - to ensure you're up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-lineYou'll be treated as an individual
. We're not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you'll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.You'll have opportunities
to transfer into other sectors, and even different technology areasRole Profile:
Reporting to the Project Manager 2, the purpose of the role is to design and implement project design that delivers work in time and efficiently, in accordance with budget, Streetworks legislation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.Responsibilities:
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- To keep Project Sponsors and other stakeholders up to date with progress.
- To monitor spend against budget.
- To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions.
- To perform other duties as required.
- To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI's are met or exceeded.
- Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- Manage productivity and assign roles, tasks and responsibilities necessary for completion of the work.
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Must be adept in use of software systems.
Excellent employee benefits:
- Must have basic numeracy and literacy skills, to GCSE standard.
- Prince2 or show equivalent understanding (preferred).
- City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred).
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don't delay, apply today. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.