Your new company
I am currently working with an international agency to recruit someone on an initial 9-12 month period to help with the year end audit for the Singaporean entity. If the role is successful, there may be opportunity elsewhere in the team afterwards.
Your new role
- Preparing annual accounts and first point of contact with the Company's auditors and tax advisors.
- Full understanding of Forex subjects and Consolidation of a company with 4 branches in foreign currencies
- Understanding of local gaaps, and IFRS 9/15/16
- Preparing the deferred tax calculations and able to challenge tax computations in different jurisdictions
- Ability to understand complex issues and provide solutions
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed, you must be a fully qualified accountant. Big Four experience is desired but not essential. It is essential that you are immediately available or available on short notice (1 week).
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £65,000 per annum or £350 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.