IPS Finance is recruiting a Personal Tax Senior to work within a firm of Chartered Accountants based in the Bradford area.
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will manage your own portfolio of personal clients, maintaining and developing strong relationships, which are key to the firm's growth, as well as assisting other tax department personnel with work on their portfolios as required.
The role is primarily personal tax compliance focused, but there will be ad hoc advisory prospects linked to this.
Personal Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Managing a broad portfolio of approx
- Processing Personal Tax returns
- Processing Trust Tax returns
- Assisting with Tax planning advice on an adhoc basis
- Liaising with clients and HMRC on a regular basis
- Tax Senior Requirements:
- ATT qualified or have the required level of experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Fully conversant with current tax issues and relevant legislation
- A minimum of 3 years tax experience within practice
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website www.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.