Digital Marketing Manager required now for a fast-growth e-Commerce organisation.
Since launching in late 2016, our client has become the fastest-growing marketplace in the world with plans for rapid expansion into 140 countries by 2023.
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to develop digital strategies and manage the implementation of digital marketing activities across paid social, paid search, display, affiliates and support on CRM. In addition to being an expert in your field, you'll manage digital budgets, oversee the implementation of tactics that generate efficient traffic and revenue, and acquire new customers whilst nurturing them to be loyal customers.
You will also provide leadership support to the functional specialists across the various digital channels ensuring they are equipped, trained and driving the best results for the business. This hands-on role requires daily performance monitoring and optimisation to ensure business KPIs are met.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
· Planning and executing all digital marketing including paid media, affiliate marketing, CRM and display advertising campaigns
· Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing activities against business objectives and making recommendations to the business and channel specialists
· Identifying trends and insights and using that to inform performance and budget optimisation
· Collaborating with internal teams to ensure collective and cohesive campaign execution
· Evaluating the customer experience from end to end across multiple channels and touch points to ensure optimal customer engagement
· Instrumenting conversion points and optimising user funnels
· Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate for the business
The Digital Marketing Manager will have:
· A strong digital marketing and e-Commerce background (brand, retail or agency experience)
· A solid understanding of digital channels (Paid Social, Paid Search, Display etc)
· A strong data background and understanding of Cost per conversion ( CPA ) and return on ad spend ( ROAS )
· Inspirational leadership qualities with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
· A strong e-Commerce experience
Salary negotiable depending upon experience