We have an opportunity for you to work within the Client Accounts team of an ever-growing business. We are looking for the position of an experience service charge accountant who will join busy Finance team with the production of budgets and final Service Charge Accounts, while simultaneously managing key client accounts.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in producing year-end audit/certification of accounts and quarterly client reports
- Ensuring timely delivery with auditors, and track progress of service charge accounts
- Taking ownership of the Service charge and Ground Rent accounting function for a large portfolio of properties
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and making payments to contractors
- Exploring systems for reporting requirements, and recommending efficiency improvements
- Taking control of balance sheet related items to improve transparency and minimise risk
- Creating new tenancies in line with property completions and assignments
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, with meetings where necessary
- Answering leaseholder queries in a professional and timely manner
- updating and maintaining control sheets
As a team member and representative of the company, you would be expect to take the responsibilities seriously. A successful applicant should be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel, have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, exceptional organisational skills, the ability to work to deadlines, and have past experience in service charge accountant role.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
- Relevant service charge experience gained in a Senior Client Accountant position
- Achieved or in the progress of achieving an Accounting qualification
- Highly analytical with an attention to detail
If you believe you fit the above criteria, and this is a role that would be suited to your skillset, please enquire for more information.